Dragon Plus onboard LAN not working
Diskutiere Dragon Plus onboard LAN not working im Motherboards, Mainboards (sonstige) Forum im Bereich Motherboard, Mainboard; Hi! (sorry but I don't know deutch) I have my soyo dragon +, working fine, but the onboard lan doesn't work. I have also a ...
- 07.05.2002, 04:40 Dragon Plus onboard LAN not working #1
work. I have also a regular PCI NIC installed and I have to manage with that, because the onB NIC
is detected but I cant get it to work. windows recognises it but nothing..... In the bios is set to ENABLE
The lite is always orange....?!?!
- Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
- 12.05.2002, 17:58 Dragon Plus onboard LAN not working #2
I have my Dragon+ working fine too, but with LAN onboard. I use the driver from VIA, caus it is newer than the one from VIAs Hompage. LAN is working without Problems under W2K and Win XP.
What OS do you have?
What driver you have installed?
Have you checked the driver installation in the Device Manager?
- 12.05.2002, 18:00 Dragon Plus onboard LAN not working #3
- 14.05.2002, 01:07 Dragon Plus onboard LAN not working #4
Thank you for helping.
I'm using winXP and Linux. IN winXP I am using the latest soyo's hompage driver. I will try going to VIA's homepage. Thanks. I'll tell you how that goes...