Die besten Spam-Mails
Diskutiere Die besten Spam-Mails im Off - Topic Forum im Bereich Ausserhalb der Computerwelt; hab extra ne web.de adresse für sachen im inet eingerichtet.Immer wenn ich mich irgendwo regestriere und sowat in der art geb cih die an. DAs ...
- 27.05.2003, 19:54 Die besten Spam-Mails #17
DAs lustige ist ja das immer wenn cih mich irgendwo regstriere da steht das meine Daten vertraulich behandelt werden.Nur woher ham die spamm-mail-verschicker(tolles wort ;)) dann meine mailadresse?
Heute 20 neue mails bekommen wovon 18 spammails waren :9
- Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
- 28.05.2003, 21:10 Die besten Spam-Mails #18
Die hab ich heute bekommen :aa
*Warning - your PC is vulnerable to Messenger Spam*
Ever have a window pop up on your screen, offering to sell you some garbage you don't need? This is a cruel invasion of your privacy and should not be allowed to continue. Here are some facts about unsolicited Messenger advertising:
- ISPs and governments are powerless to stop it. There are no laws governing these types of messages yet.
- Messenger Spam is the fastest growing type of unsolicited advertising on the Internet today, and has been recorded growing as much as 1500% a month.
- You are not protected! If you haven't received a pop up message through Messenger, you are guaranteed to any day now. It is next to impossible to trace the senders of such messages
Stop unwanted messenger popups forever!
:ad Jaaaaa genau. Ich möchte ma´l die Autoren der Mails kennenlernen.
Kann man sich mit so nem Scheiss eigentlich selbstständig machen? :2
- 29.05.2003, 09:03 Die besten Spam-Mails #19
- 29.05.2003, 12:14 Die besten Spam-Mails #20
From Mr Alex Kargbo Alie
I am Mr. Alex Kargbo Alie and my sister is Miss Jan Kargbo Alie, we are the children of late Chief Kargbo Alie from Sierra Leone. I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance to transfer our cash of thirty Million Dollars ($30,000.000.00) now
in the custody of a private Security trust firm in Europe the money is in trunk boxes deposited and declared as family valuables by my late father as a matter of fact the company does not know the content as money, although my father made them to under stand that the boxes
belongs to his foreign partner.
Source of the money:
My late father Chief Kargbo Alie, a native of Kailahun District in the Northerh province of Sierra Leone, was the General Manager of Sierra Leone Mining co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown . According to my father, this money was the income accrued from Mining Co-operation's over draft and minor sales.
Before the peak of the civil war between the rebels forces of Major Paul Koroma and the combined forces of ECOMOG peace keeping operation that almost destroyed my country, following the forceful removal from power of the civilian elected President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the rebels. My father had already made arrangement for his
family thats talking about my mother, my little sister and myself to be evacuated to Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire with the CERTIFICATE OFDEPOSIT he made with a security firm in Europe through the aid of U.N evacuation team.
During the war in my country, and following the indiscriminate looting of Public and Government properties by the rebel forces, the Sierra Leone mining coop. Was one of the target looted and it was destroyed. My father including other top Government functionaries
were attaked and killed by the rebels in November 2000 because of his relationship with the civilian Government of Ahmed Tejan Kabbah.
As a result of my father's death , and with the news of my
uncle's involvement in the air crash in Januaryit dashed our hope of survival. The untimely deaths caused my mother's heart failure and other related complications of which she later died in the hospital after we must have spent a lot of money on her early this year . Now
my 18 years old sister and myself are alone in this strange country suffering without any care or help. Without any relation, we are now like refugees and orphans.
Our only hope now is in you and the boxes deposited in the
Security Firm To this effect, I humbly solicit your assistance in the followings ways.
1. to assist me claim this boxes from the security
Firm as our beneficiary
2. to transfer this money (USD$30M) in your name to your country
3. to make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on our behalf in your country and you, our Adviser/ Manager For your assistance, I have agreed with my younger sister that 20% of the total amount will be for your effort and another 10 % to cover all the expenses that may incur during the business transaction, Last, I urge you to keep this transaction strictly
confidential as no one knows our where about.
Please as you show your willingness, Forward to us your full name, address and Tel/ Fax numbers, to me via my private email address as indicated bellow, this is for security reasons as i will only be accessing my private email earnestly awaiting your response.
May God bless you as you assist us.
Mr. ALEX KARGBO ALIE.